Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Sunday, July 3, 2011

guest designer call for the launch

i'm looking for a few guest designers for the launch of this challenge ... if you are interested comment on this post with a link to your blog by the 13th of the month (and send me your e-mail address too at anne.wride.pennington@gmail.com so I can contact you) ... i'll be contacting you on the 14th if you'll be guesting ...  once you agree to guest here, you'll have your challenge e-mailed to you right away so that I can have a photo of your layout by the 28th to be unveiled here on the 30th ...

warning - it won't be a traditional challenge for the launch ... :)

i don't care if you design elsewhere (although i am nosy and like to find some new fun places to visit) - but i do care that you want to have fun, share and visit all our participants' blogs and leave some encouragement - it's all about fun and friendship ... 

after the first round is posted, i'll be looking for a design team ... getting excited now ... :| the bus is leaving the station ...




12 comments:

  1. Congarts Anne! Would love to try it out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course I'm interested Anne- never one to resist a challenge
    http://icouldbescrapbookinginstead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you know my blog and my email! I love to design for you.... love a good challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Anne - I would love to design for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so fun!!! I can't wait to see the first challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like heaps of fun Anne - I can't help myself and love to join in all manner of challenges :) My blog is: beingkaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, I'm totally up for a challenge and would love a chance to be a guest designer. I am new to challenge blogs, but the few I have done, I just love. dcswaja@slingshot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to be guest desinger, I love challenges (im a challenge junkie really hehe) look forward to making this blog a daily visit blog like many others, exciting looking for a desgin team too.....my blog is http://angelstimestwo.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Howdy! I hopped here from another wonderful blog and I LOVE the VIBE here. It is wonderfully GROOVY! Would love to guest design, as I am scrappin' obsessed (or so my children tell me, but what do they know anyway). Here is my blog http://www.theflamingochronicals.blogspot.com/ I have just got back from vacation and am so happy I hopped here! Ya'll look like loads of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would looooooove to be a guest designer here, looks like way too much fun! I can be found at http://roxyrolla.blogspot.com/ Hugs, Roxy!

    ReplyDelete