Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Monday, August 1, 2011

monday's mentions ...

Here's a new feature for Mondays - where we list all those we know from here who did something scrappy worth mentioning. Please send me a note at anne.pennington@xplornet.com whenever you see one of our members, contributors or supporters mentioned doing something wonderful!! Please don't be shy to send me a note about yourself too to post!! We all love to hear when good stuff happens to friends!!

Today, I am only listing those accomplishments from last week that I know about - I am sure there are many members who's success last week I am not aware of.  I can add more from last week by editing this post if you make me aware of them.  Send a link along with your description, or placed it all in the comments to this posting!


  • Anne (a member here) was also a fave at Sketchy Thursdays!! (Sorry Anne, don't know your last name - but I do LOVE your work!!)

  • Sarah Groen (our guest DT) was one of the top picks for this month's contest at the Sassfrass blog, as was Karen WilliamsTracee  and Yvonne (her work was mentioned in a fave friday posting) !!! Yvonne also won at Page Maps this past week!
Hop on over to their blogs and check out their work!!!!

6 comments:

  1. what a great idea!!! congrats to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey , thanks Anne :) Congrats to everyone else too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, congrats to all those well earned faves!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for mentioning me!! I would love to enter the design team call but I am away in France at the moment and I won't be back on time; never mind, next time !! Again thank you for your nice comments, they made me smile all the way to my ears!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you get back online and are still interested drop a line to anne.pennington@xplornet.com - come on all you shy ones!

    ReplyDelete