Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Thursday, November 1, 2012

1 november 2012 scrapbook challenge ...

Hallowe'en has just passed - and it is time to get ready for Christmas - but wait - it is also time for our November 1 challenge!!

Our challenge this month is to:

 Scrap about your first job. If you have photos of you from that era, include one, or any other photo that is significant about that time. Include a bit of journaling if you like of your memories. Did you like it? Hate it? Were you nervous?
I don't have photos of my first job, but I do of my third - at the tender age of 17 or 18.  Always feel free to adapt to our challenges but keep in the same spirit as much as you can. 

This month we are playing for a chance to be randomly drawn as a guest designer along with our featured guest designer in January.
 


Lindy Gillespie



Out for publication!! Congratulations Sarah!!!




our winner of our September 2012 challenge and guest designer Margaret Walz


 and our featured guest designer Vibeke

7 comments:

  1. I have to agree - the DT HAS done an awesome job...very inspiring...& great idea for a challenge...thank you:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made a start on this page, but illness the last two weeks means I haven't finished it yet. Thank you for the inspiration, hopefully I'll get this done soon and will show you.

    ReplyDelete