Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Monday, December 14, 2015

december 2015 guest designer ...

So happy to have Jane Howden as our guest designer this month - Jane plays along regularly, and we always enjoy her unique and creative takes on our challenges.



Jane Howden


Hi, I’m Jane. 

I have been scrapping now for well over ten years using this wonderful craft as both my creative outlet and a way to preserve my family’s precious memories.   I have to admit my hobby has become somewhat of an obsession and now is a very large part of my life.  I scrap using both traditional paper and digital methods, mixing my pages equally amongst these two styles. I have recently been playing around with project life style pocket pages to document family travel – it is a great way to process a lot of photographs reasonably quickly.  My personal layout style has evolved over the years and while I will happily try a mix of varied techniques, I do tend to lean towards a clean, relatively simple style with heavy emphasis on white space.  I like to capture not only those special events in our lives but also everyday family moments.


I love participating in challenges as I like to stretch my creative imagination.  Thank you Anne for letting me join in with Another Freaking Scrapbook Challenge this month.

Please visit me on my blog - http://scrappiecesofme.blogspot.com.au/

Here is Jane's take on this month's challenge - love it!!!



2 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous! Love Jane's style...& that card that reflects on the Chrissy tree.....great:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome as GD Jane and love your layout. Loving the splashes of red and how you used the star as the dot on your I
    Mary

    ReplyDelete