Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Sunday, January 1, 2017

our first guest designer of 2017 - Monique Fox ...

Monique Fox


I am a FT federal government employee.  I work in DC and live in Maryland.  I have a 13yo handsome son name Christian.  I have a 14yo beautiful cat name Angel.  I am a 47 y/o single woman; never married.  I am American (by birth), ethnic (by design), sweet (by nature) and loved (by God).  I am the founder of Maryland Scrapbooking Divas.  https://www.facebook.com/Maryland-Scrapbooking-Divas-153000828062345/  I am also a published Poet.  I was really into poetry before scrapbooking took over my life.  I am a blogger.  http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com/ 

I love scrapbooking events in my life, family, friends and etc.   I love scrapbook manufacturers like Doodlebug, My Minds Eye, Bella Blvd, KaiserCarft, Bobunny, DCWV, Heidi Swapp, Echo Park, Carta Bella, Recollections, Paper Studio, PhotoPlay, Prima, and etc.  I love pretty patterned paper that I can do fussy cutting.  I tend to be drawn to happy colors like green, red, orange, purple, and etc.  I do like pastels also.

I love all things Caribbean.  Maybe I was Caribbean in another life.

I love to inspire others. I hope my gray layout inspires you to come and play along.

Here is Monique's GORGEOUS layout with our theme of the colour grey:
 

5 comments:

  1. I just left my link but I think December's link up is still up.

    Thanks!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Monique as GD, beautiful layout and popping over to check out your blog etc
    Mary

    ReplyDelete