Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Monday, April 16, 2012

monday's mentions 16 april 2012

Leonie Neal-Dawson was a winner over at Stuck Sketches - and no wonder - what a gorgeous layout!!!!

I've just read about another blog closure - over at  Get Picky.  So many good ones have closed lately - Pencillines,  Scrapbookers Anonymous and Sketchy Thursdays, to name a few. Probably hard for many to get excited about playing along regularly with a blog because of the worry that they may pull the plug.  These were popular blogs with many entrants for each challenge.  Other blogs have lessened the amount of challenges they host.

We've been struggling with few participants, but have a respectable amount of followers and over 12000 hits since we began in July.  We are a friendly bunch, have no stringent rules, and would appreciate getting to know your work, and more importantly - YOU.  Why don't you consider playing along with our challenges???


4 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by at my blog. I like your 15th april map and challenge, I hope I make a scrap! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have just joined in with the weather challenge....WHY don't peeps go in your challenges, Anne...like you say, plenty of lookers. I hope you keep going. I keep posting about what FUN your challenges are:):) And you have a FANTASTIC DT...weird, huh??!!!!!!:):):) [

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just heard about this blog and LOVE the title- hilarious. I'm a DT member for 2 challenge blogs- Punky Scraps and True Xoxo Girls. We've seen out entries drastically reduced as well. I'm blaming changes in how people use the internet- I think a lot of scrappers no longer have time for challenges since they are running their own blogs or going on FB and other social media websites to keep up with friends. I'm surprised to hear about Get Picky and Pencil Lines closing- I really liked both blogs and was exposed to so many wonderful crafters through them- it's a real shame.

    ReplyDelete