Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Thursday, April 26, 2012

our guest designer for may 2012




Hi, I’m Monique Liedtke and I live in The Netherlands with my husband, 3 kids (Manon 15, Timothy 12 and Mats 7) and our Cocker Spaniel, Jippie. I started scrapbooking about 9 years ago and am totally addicted, there’s nothing I’d rather do! I don’t have my own scrap room, but I guess you could say I claimed just about the whole house, LOL! I would love to spend every day scrapping from morning till night, but as that’s not possible I work part-time in a small HR office in town.

My scrap pages are always full of colors and details. My favorite technique is sewing on my projects, both with the sewing machine and by hand. My favorite projects are mini-albums, but creating layouts is what I do most. I spend way too much time behind my computer hopping from one blog or online gallery to the next, on the lookout for fun projects. I love to participate in challenges and am very honored I was asked to be May’s guest designer for “Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge”! At the moment I’m on the design teams of Doodlebug Design and My Little Shoebox! Two of my very favorite manufacturers! I’m fortunate enough to have been published several times, a.o. in Scrapbook Magazine UK, Scrap Art Zine (Germany) and Scrapbook Trends. If you want to see more of my work please visit my blog: www.moniquesscrapbook.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

  1. Look at that! My BFF is Guest designer! Wooohoooooo she's the best!
    Can't wait to see what you're up to Monique.... *hugs to Anne and the team*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Anne!! I'm so honored to be your guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing wrong with claiming every room of the house is there? oh sorry, I may do that!!! It's great to have YOU!

    ReplyDelete