Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Saturday, January 5, 2013

only 326 more clicks on our site to make 33,333 hits and our freaking faves for december 2012 ...

... just thought I'd add that random number to the posting title for absolutely no reason ...

Anyway ... here are our favourites for December, and our winner from amongst all the entries for the opportunity to guest design in February.

1 December 2012




15 December 2012



... and the random winner of the guest design spot for February is:


and here is Karen's layout:



Karen - please e-mail me at anne.pennington@xplornet.com to receive your challenges for next month.


8 comments:

  1. ...325 clicks now:):):) thanks for the 'love' ...looks like the Lizzy's are rocking this one...we're HOT Lizzy C...in joke...congrats everyone & can't wait to see what Karen comes up with...loved her LO when I saw it here:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I follow four of these ladies and consider them good friends, I'm so thrilled to see these winners, great work ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Guest designer?!? I'm so new that I had no idea that's what I was playing for! *blushing* Love these favorites - congrats for being chosen ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work ladies, and congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, WOW :) how exciting !!!! thanks so much for choosing my layout.... Congrats to the other ladies too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is so cool!! Thank you so much for picking me as a fav. Congrats to all you lucky ladies who are favs too!
    Way to go Karen with your spot as a guest designer, I can't wait to see what you create! Sandra thank you sweety for you kind words! You all have a great week hugs Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats ladies!! Love every single project! Karen can't wait to see what you'll do with the challenges in February!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done to all the favs, and thanks for my mention too.. My first layout for this site too... and I am sure the clicks are gunna happen!!

    ReplyDelete