Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Tuesday, July 15, 2014

15th of July sketch challenge ...

This month's sketch is one I enjoyed working with - if I must say so myself, lol!! But then my subject was one of my favourite little guys and his little sister.  Here's the sketch:




Our sponsor is Scrapbook Fantasies, owned by design team member Alicia Redshaw. Alicia will send a beautiful pack of ribbons to a randomly drawn participant.  


We will feature our favourite layouts from both of our June challenges in July on the blog.  










How will you interpret the sketch??? 

We will feature our faves from July in August on the blog.

4 comments:

  1. I truly like this sketch…your talent is so awesome! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can join us with your take on the sketch Jessica

      Delete
  2. Love the sketch and all the inspiration - just had to join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely.. will tackle this asap

    ReplyDelete